Sunday, April 22, 2007

Maulana Ahmad Ali ibn Adam Sahib

Maulana Ahmad Ali Sahib is my teacher in both Tarjumatul Qur'an, Mishkat, Hidaayah as well as Sunan Tirmidhi. His strict nature and soft and loving heart have always been a great form of guidance in many ways.

He is the eldest son of my Shaykh, Hadhrat Maulana Adam Sahib. He was originally based in Canada where he used to run a Darul Uloom. However, he later on moved to the UK and has been a great blessing to all of his students and the Darul Uloom as a whole.

His nature is unique and is a source of teaching one manners and etiquettes, which are ever so necessary for every scholar. His loving nature only increases one's love for him but his delicate nature always left me alert and aware of his feelings and also of exercising the best of manners.

His knowledge is an ocean and his methods of teaching and delivering speeches are excellent. I have learnt many a things from him and I pray that I remain in his company for eternity to learn further from him.

May Allah bless him and grant him Jannatul Firdaus. May he increase him in knowledge and all aspects. Aameen.

No comments: