Saturday, March 27, 2004

Introduction to the Blog

As Salamu Alaykum,

This blog is dedicated to all my respected teachers who have guided me and shown me the true meaning and message of Islam. Their company became a form of guidance for me from before I enrolled in to the 'Alim course until even after graduating. I have always looked up at my respected teachers for their wisdom, advices, guidance and experience in life to aid me in my journey on the path of knowledge and Islam.

Alhumdulillah, their company has opened many doors for me as well as solved many problems; related to both this world and the Hereafter. Their blessings are a gift from Allah alone and I pray that I am granted their companionship for eternity.

I will aim to mention a short biography of each of my teachers before I begin to post their wisdom and lessons of guidance.

The purpose of this blog is to publish and post these guidances and messages from my respected teachers so that others may benefit from it. The main reason for this blog is so that their words are preserved and remain a source of guidance primary for me and for others who wish to follow it.

I pray to Allah that the contents of this blog aid its readers to understand Islam in a unique way and that its contents guides everyone to the straight and only path of Islam.

I pray that Allah elevates the status of all my respected teachers and lengthens their shadow upon us. Aameen.

Wasalaam

No comments: